Friday 4 January 2013

NEWS

When Darkness Fell - Soundtrack by Thomas Feild

Thomas Feild was commissioned to compose a soundtrack for an RP, 'Assassin's Hunt'. The track was completed in April 2013, and was the first public song of his with orchestral instruments. (Thomas Feild also plays orchestral instruments, such as the violin and the bassoon). To listen to this soundtrack, copy and paste the SoundCloud link below into the search engine.

https://soundcloud.com/thomas-feild/when-darkness-fell

3 comments:

  1. One More Time is now released and will soon be on Spotify. Go to my YouTube channel to hear the tracks on the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will soon be releasing volume two of Step Back In Time. It is a compilation the first track is the newest on the album and the last track is the oldest. Volume two will have tracks from September 2012 to the end of the year and the first track will be 'Out At Night', which was the last track to be completed before the year became 2013. You can visit my YouTube channel to see the track samples of Step Back In Time Vol.1, and I will do the track samples video of Step Back In Time Vol.2 when it is released. I also created a playlist of all the tracks on Volume one (that are on YouTube) and it is also on Spotify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am announcing that there will be a new album coming soon called 'Here Forever'. Some of the tracks are already completed and I will release a few singles in around February or March. I am also working on a vocal album, where I will get people to feature in my songs.

    ReplyDelete